SWISSPEAKS TRAIL 90
From the last glaciers of the Rhone Valley towards Lake Geneva.
On the route of the mythical 360 and through the Portes du Soleil, it is our race for experienced trailers.
The challenge of those whose legs do not fear the most demanding tracks.
For runners who want more, really more ...
Departure: Saturday, September 8th at 8 am
Scroll left and right to watch the profile
Saturday September 8th 2018 at 8h00 am
Registering fee :
Registration fee : 130 CHF
- welcome gift and finisher gift
- shuttle to the start area
- buffet-style meal at La Lagune, Bouveret Beach
About the bibs :
You can pick it up :
- at our partner restaurant La Lagune, Bouveret beach on friday september 7th from 4 to 8 pm
- the D day on the start lane (Finhaut), from 6 to 7:30 am
- Water supply,
minimum 1 liter
- Hooded jacket Adapted to resist to bad or cold weather in the mountain
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Survival blanket (2.20 x 1.40 m)
- Adhesive elastic band enable making a bandage or a strapping (mini 80cm x 3 cm)
- Food reserve
- Long running trousers or legging
- Jacket to resist to bad weather or cold
- Long sleeved sweater to withstand the cold
- Mobile phone
Fastest : 9h00
Slowest : 24h00
Briefing on the start lane 10 minutes before the start
Feeding or water points :
- 4 during the race
+ 1 at the finish
For ethical, organisational and environnmental purposes, personnal assistance is strictly limited to the minumum
Important Informations regarding access and car parks
For the SwissPeaks 90, we strongly recommand you to come by train ot to park your car in Le Bouveret. They won't be any possibility to park your car at Finhaut ! No shuttle will be organised after the race. Free trains will bring your from Bouveret or Martigny to the start on friday or saturday, use and enjoy them !
You'll find all this informations in the Roadbook. Please note that allmost all car parks inside Bouveret town are paid-parkings.
In the menu bar Informations / Access and point of interest, you can find a plan helping you to find how to access to Le Bouveret, the car parks and the important places for you before and after the race.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SWISSPEAKS 90 ROADBOOK v1.1
The roadbook contains all important informations about this race