SWISSPEAKS TRAIL 170
Maximum 300 athlets
Alpine course, very demanding and requiring excellent mountain skills.
Saturday September 8th 2018 at 8h00 am
On the Grande dixence Dam,
Shuttles organised to the foot of the dam from Bouveret and Sion.
Registration mandatory !
Registering fee :
Registration fee : 200 CHF (about 165€/$)
- welcome gift and finisher gift
- shuttle to the start area
- buffet-style meal at La Lagune, Bouveret Beach
About the bibs :
You can pick it up at our partner restaurant La Lagune, Bouveret beach :
- Thursday september 6 from 17:00 to 21:00
- the D day, at the foot of the Dam, from 8:00 to 10:30am
- Water supply,
minimum 1 liter
- Hooded jacket
- 2 torches (with replacement batteries)
- Survival blanket (2.20 x 1.40 m)
- Adhesive elastic band enable making a bandage or a strapping (mini 80cm x 3 cm)
- Food reserve
- Long running trousers or legging
- Jacket to resist to bad weather or cold
- Mobile phone
- Long sleeved sweater to withstand the cold
- Cap or bandana
- Solar cream
Fastest : 22h00
Slowest : 53h00
Free cable car up to the top of the dam
A personnal bag can be left at the start line wich will follow you during the race.
Practically, it will be waiting for you at our lifebases in Champex and Champéry.
Briefing on the start lane 10 minutes before the start
Feeding points :
- 9 during the race (2 lifebases with your personal bag), 1 at the finish
For ethical, organisational and environnmental purposes, personnal assistance is strictly limited to the minumum