SWISSPEAKS TRAIL 170
Ultra par excellence...
The dream of any trailer long crossing through the most beautiful passes and valleys of our beautiful alpine township.
A departure from "the site of the twentieth century", the dam of the Great Dixence...
You will go through the typical and insulated villages, discover abrupted slopes, wildlife lakes... and the places of our canton which you do not know the existence yet.
Departure Friday September 7, 11 am - Great Dixence
Scroll left and right to watch the profile
Maximum 300 athlets
Alpine course, very demanding and requiring excellent mountain skills.
Friday September 7th 2018 at 11 am
On the Grande dixence Dam,
Shuttles organised to the foot of the dam from Bouveret and Sion.
Registration mandatory !
Registering fee :
Registration fee : 200 CHF
- welcome gift and finisher gift
- shuttle to the start area
- buffet-style meal at La Lagune, Bouveret Beach
About the bibs :
You can pick it up at our partner restaurant La Lagune, Bouveret beach :
- Thursday september 6 from 2 to 6 pm
- the D day, at the foot of the Dam, from 8 am to 10 am
- Water supply,
minimum 1 liter
- Hooded jacket Adapted to resist to bad or cold weather in the mountain
- 2 Head lamps (with replacement batteries for each)
- Survival blanket (2.20 x 1.40 m)
- Adhesive elastic band enable making a bandage or a strapping (mini 80cm x 3 cm)
- Food reserve
- Long running trousers or legging
- Jacket to resist to bad weather or cold
- Mobile phone
- Long sleeved sweater to withstand the cold
- Cap or bandana
- Solar cream
Fastest : 22h00
Slowest : 53h00
Free cable car up to the top of the dam
A personnal bag can be left at the start line wich will follow you during the race.
Practically, it will be waiting for you at our lifebases in Champex and Champéry.
Briefing on the start lane 10 minutes before the start
Feeding points :
- 9 during the race (2 lifebases with your personal bag), 1 at the finish
For ethical, organisational and environnmental purposes, personnal assistance is strictly limited to the minumum
Important Informations regarding access and car parks
For the SwissPeaks 170, we strongly recommand you to come by train ot to park your car in Le Bouveret. No shuttle will be organised after the race. Free buses will bring your from Bouveret or Sion to the Grande Dixence dam on thursday or friday, use and enjoy them !
You'll find all this informations in the Roadbook. Please note that allmost all car parks inside Bouveret town are paid-parkings.
A free park will be dedied to the SwissPeaks 170 runners
In the menu bar Informations / Access and point of interest, you can find a plan helping you to find how to access to Le Bouveret, the car parks and the important places for you before and after the race.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SWISSPEAKS 170 ROADBOOK v1.1
The roadbook contains all important informations about this race