SWISSPEAKS TRAIL 360
We were dreaming of it.
You were dreaming of it since so long...
The Valais is offering you this race.
From glaciers to Leman Lake.
The myth is building up, kilometer after kilometer through the most beautiful alpine valleys.
Among the highest mountains of Swiss Alps, a track for which the reputation is no longer to do.
Let's travel around this beautiful nature that surrounds you.
Departure Sunday September 2, 13:00 - Oberwald
Scroll left and right to watch the profile
Maximum 600 athlets
Alpine course, very demanding and requiring excellent mountain skills.
Sunday September 2, 2018
Haute vallée de Conches,
Transportation organized from Le Bouveret.
(informations later on, according to the number of runners)
Registering fee :
- welcome gift and finisher gift
- following sack
- buffet-style meal at La Lagune, Bouveret Beach
About the bibs :
You can pick it up :
- Saturday september 1st from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
at our partner restaurant La Lagune, Bouveret beach
- the D day, from 9:00 to 12:00am in Oberwald
- Water supply,
minimum 1 liter
- Hooded jacket Adapted to resist to bad or cold weather in the mountain
- 2 Head lamps (with replacement batteries for each)
- Survival blanket (2.20 x 1.40 m)
- Adhesive elastic band enable making a bandage or a strapping (mini 80cm x 3 cm)
- Food reserve
- Long running trousers or legging
- Jacket to resist to bad weather or cold
- Mobile phone
- Long sleeved sweater to withstand the cold
- Cap or bandana
- Solar cream
Fastest : 80 h
Slowest : 160 h
A personal bag can be left at the start line wich will follow you during the race.
You will find it at each base life.
Briefing on the start lane 20 minutes before the start
Feeding points :
- 28 during the race (6 lifebases with your personal bag), 1 at the finish
For ethical, organisational and environnmental purposes, personnal assistance is strictly limited to the minumum (informations in the roadbook)